Thursday, August 25, 2011

To Dip Dye or not to Dip Dye?!




    So the new trend is dip dyed hair. If you don't know what this is, it's basically dying the ends of your hair a bright color(s). A lot of people have recently been spotted wearing it, and I think it is the most amazing thing ever! I have been wanting to ombre my hair then dip dye the ends with wash out colors but I'm not sure if I should because I want it to grow out and bleaching the ends would not be good for it! But alas, I'm lusting over that gorgeous beachy blond-ended hair! What to do, what to do... Hope I'm giving some inspiration for you all!      
What do you think? Would you want to run to Sally's/ The hair dresser and get this style yourself, or is it so horrible you can't believe people are wearing this hair style? Curious to know!               ~xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment