Saturday, September 17, 2011

This Day... Saturday



Long time no see! I have been so busy with school and other stuff and lost my camera that I haven't posted in a while. Hopefully when I get into the swing of things with school, I will be able to post more regularly. Today my mom and I are going to go shopping and hopefully I can convince her to buy me a beach cruiser because then I could get to school and be Eco friendly! Also on the subject of new things, I have decided to ombré my hair! I did It awhile ago and was going to do a post about how to do it, but there are so many out there I'm not sure I will. I'm also loving the weather getting colder because I love layers and the Autumn colors! I Cannot wait to get some usage out of all the over sized sweaters I have been buying and love this burnt orange color on me! Well hope you are all having a lovely day and getting excited for fall!   ~XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment