Wednesday, September 21, 2011

This Day... Wednesday


   So it's late and I haven't done any school work! ;) It just doesn't sound like fun right now! So this is how I did my hair and makeup for school! :)           Things I'm Loving...
♥ Yellow eye shadow!
♥false eyelashes from eBay, dying to buy some Dolly Wink eyelashes, but not sure if I can justify spending $20 on some eyelashes!
♥ Adele! I have liked her for awhile, but I only liked rolling in the deep and now I just love every song!
♥Cold weather! This weather is so bloody hot! I'm okay with warm weather, but not for school! I need it to be cold to focus!
♥Looking at people who have circle eye lenses in! I can't wait to receive mine! Ahhh, I adore the innocent big doll eye look!

Hope you are all having a wonderful week!  ~XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment